Neo

Heart Touching Quotes By Anne Frank

Anne Frank was a famous German-born teenager and one of the most discussed Jewish victims of the Holocaust. Her work, The Diary of Anne Frank, documents her life in hiding from 1942 to 1944, and has been read by millions and continues to resonate in this generation.

in spite of her dire situation from when she went into hiding to when she was captured and eventual death, she never gave up hope neither did she lose her humanity.

Though only a teenager, her words had the poise and maturity of an adult. Anne Frank quotes in spite of everything inspires us even in these troubled times.

Enjoy..

Heart Touching Quotes By Anne Frank

“Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.”

“Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.”

“In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can’t build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery and death.”

“I know what I want, I have a goal, an opinion, I have a religion and love. Let me be myself and then I am satisfied. I know that I’m a woman, a woman with inward strength and plenty of courage”

“We aren’t allowed to have any opinions. People can tell you to keep your mouth shut, but it doesn’t stop you having your own opinion. Even if people are still very young, they shouldn’t be prevented from saying what they think.”

“It’s difficult in times like these: ideals, dreams and cherished hopes rise within us, only to be crushed by grim reality. It’s a wonder I haven’t abandoned all my ideals, they seem so absurd and impractical. Yet I cling to them because I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart.”

“What is done cannot be undone, but one can prevent it happening again.”

“I don’t think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains.”

“How wonderful it is that nobody needs wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”



“It’s really a wonder that I haven’t dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart”

“Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.”

“I can shake off everything as I write; my sorrows disappear, my courage is reborn.”

“I’ve found that there is always some beauty left — in nature, sunshine, freedom, in yourself; these can all help you.”

“No one has ever become poor by giving”

“Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness.”

“I don’t want to have lived in vain like most people. I want to be useful or bring enjoyment to all people, even those I’ve never met. I want to go on living even after my death!”

“I see the world gradually being turned into a wilderness. I hear the ever-approaching thunder, which will destroy us too. I can feel the sufferings of millions and yet, if I look up into the heavens, I think that it will all come right.”

“Riches, prestige, everything can be lost. But the happiness in your heart can only be dimmed; it will always be there as long as you live, to make you happy again.”

“Anyhow, I’ve learned one thing now. You only really get to know people when you’ve had a jolly good row with them. Then and only then can you judge their true characters.”

“It’s difficult in times like these: ideals, dreams and cherished hopes rise within us, only to be crushed by grim reality. It’s a wonder I haven’t abandoned all my ideals, they seem so absurd and impractical. Yet I cling to them because I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart.”



What Anne Frank’s story portrays, is sheer resilience and dogged determination of the human spirit to remain positive and most importantly humane in the face of hate and oppression. Anne Frank may be gone, but her legacy continues to echo through the annals of time. This Anne Frank quotes will inspire you to never give up no matter the odds.

Hope you enjoyed these wonderful Quotes. 

For more inspiring Quotes, visit Inspirationalquotes. You can also connect with us on Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :